Here we go! Try this workout session that takes less than 10 minutes. All you need is an empty stairwell – so it’s perfect for night shift.
- Warm up for two minutes by slowly walking up and down stairs.
- Run up the steps as fast as safely possible for 20 seconds. Head back down slowly.
- Walk the hallway for two minutes.
- Run back up the stairs for another 20 seconds. Head back down slowly.
- Walk for two more minutes.
- Run the stairs for a final 20 seconds. Head back down slowly.
- Cool down with three minutes of stair and corridor walking.